Windows Live Hotmail

Berne

In Runtime
Hi All,

If Im getting a window stating this page is unavailable when trying to access WHL help does it mean that all Live members are unable to connect, I cannot find a link for server status and WHLive is rarely offline?

Is anyone else experincing a block from Windows Live Hotmail at this time?

If others are not experiencing this...my symtoms are: Hotmail is saying that my password is incorrect although I know it is correct?

So options are to change password but this again is not working when I try too?

I have a linked account with two email addresses, both are not allowing me access? Even when I try to setup new passwords because original password is not accepted Im stumped?

Ive tried reaching WHLive help or a contact us link but all links are offline to me at this time....anyone eles getting the same issues...or could Hotmail be down as they say?

All good advice welcome,

Berne:(

it works for me. before we try and offer a solution is it fixed or not?
could have been random/it went down. it does happen.

Hi,

Yes still down. Émail address or password is incorrect please try again?

Tried using location and secret password but this option states incorrect answer has been entered too many times ( I am guessing my secret answer, I have no record of my secret answer and the secret answer Im entering could be wrong ).

Of course the other option is to have reset instructions sent to my account but thats not an option obviously.

Is there a feedback option to contact Hotmail and moreso what option do I have to provide a reply as I have no email account to view any reply?

Is there a telephone number where assistance could be offered?

Im 99% sure that Im entering the correct password, so its strange?

Lastly I also get a 'The account yoursigning into is linked to another account ( true ) that is missing some required information, to finish signing in enter the missing information'. This basically requires entering the password of the two accounts and updating to a new password, which after completing simply loops again to original message?

Berne:confused:

Re: Hotmail Sorted

Hi All,

If you are locked out of you account and it seems your password has been comprimised dont panic....have patience....open a new emergency account....and contact Hotmail Tech Support....they will eventually get your explanation and they will ask you for tech answers about the content of your account, if the answers are correct they will then send you a link to reactivate your account and your all set.

Hotmail is one of the best free email providers and there is an option to upgrade for a small fee.

All the best,

Berne:)

Back
Top Bottom