windows explorer keeps stop working

stevethebrain

In Runtime
windows explorer keeps stop working

I keep getting this error on some websites attach screen shot is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks STB

Attachments

• NET HAS STOPPED.jpg
    NET HAS STOPPED.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 25
Does the problem only occur in Internet Explorer? Have you tried other browsers?

My best guess would be to update IE, update plugins, turn off plugins, and try compatibility mode.

Actually all I've ever used is explorer I tried google chrome once and didn't get a home page like MSN.com it was a blank page no favorites basicalley blank.

I really don't have time to learn new browsers would prefer to use the blue E button.

Recently I was bombarded w/ IE wanting me to upgrade to I think was IE 10 when I finalley gave up and upgraded after the download it said my windows 7 wasn't good enough,
?how do I know if I have the latest version of IE?

Thanks STB

I've always had problems using IE...Ever since I started using Google Chrome, I am never going back to IE.

been using chrome and zero problems except for the six browse history blocks like ebay is stuck on (I allready have EB on the upper toolbar along w/ 4 tabs of imported favorites from IE would prefer to reduce this to one imported favorite tab.

then move other frequentley visited sites to upper toolbar.

Thanks Guys for suggestioning GC
STB

Try doing a full install. Back up your things (all documents) and then create a windows restore disk. (please look on google for the details)
You should have no compatibility issues at that point.
(And please for all gods sake, backup your data.)

update on using chrome.

well I'm using chrome for over a year it's better than explorer continually stopped working. chrome doesn't have intenet options like explorer.

so far my only complaint (besides no homepage) is erasing the browser history like when I did this w/ my explorer it was painless.

now w/ chrome when erase browser history in hope of speeding up the browsing it mess's up not only the speed seriously slowing down browsing, that I was hopping to gain (like returning to my regular sites maybe erasing cookies slows the speed?) but erases the passwords even though (I think I didn't click that option).
Thanks STB

Back
Top Bottom