Windows did it

Me too!! Just to spite them i am keeping w 7 64 bit. In your face Microsoft!!!!:D

Yeah! Using their product will show them you mean business!:lol:
But seriously I've been using 10 on 6 computers for several months now and wouldn't think of going backwards to 7 or 8 again.
10 works so much easier and quicker for me it's silly to think how long I held off updating to it for.

Last edited:
It makes sense for them to not waste resources on a defunct OS by creating new drivers for it when they need to focus on the leading edge platform. The video did make 2 valid and true points tossed in among all the vendetta crap. 1. 10 is able to be set up to be a great OS and work the way the user wants just by setting it up how you like. 2 Tubby was laid off 2 years ago and has become a tuber and he's not happy.

Last edited:
In my opinion, Windows 10 is good for now, why don't you take the upgrade?

That's what I was gonna ask, but then again some people love the Windows 7 OS. I am a big time lover of 7, and just recently took the plunge into Windows 10. I was waiting for most of the bugs to be worked out with MS before upgrading.

So far I like windows 10. :D

Windows 10 is good once you turn off/get rid of all the annoying stuff and disable the data harvesting. I've used it since it was released and it's great especially the multitasking and I'm running the Windows Insider Preview builds a VM and some of the new features like troubleshooting and updates will be really good.

Back
Top Bottom