Windows 8 Pre-release

I've been using Windows 8 a bit now on my laptop and I can't say I'm impressed either. However, it is a pre-beta release. Hopefully they will change things based on customer feedback. Though, as it stands, I would not be happy with Windows 8.

I had to get this image offline because my memory stick is broken. But this is there new interface. You can select it to a normal desktop which looks like windows 7 but this is your first screen. One thing i did not like was when you go to watch a video from the video app it does not go to full screen and there is no option to change it, there is also a horrible bright bar above and below the video witch i cannot find how to change. Of course you can go to the normal desktop and find windows media player but im too lazy lol :lol:. I would prefer if there video app just gave a full screen option. Overall i am not to keen on the whole application interface oh and i forgot to mention once you close a window it doesn't fully close it a bit like when your on an iPod/iPhone you have to close it from the bottom task bar or else it will always be running in the background.
windows-8-550x309.jpg

Thank you for the screen shot kofaz, I think Windows 7 will be around for some time ;)

Well you know what is said about Windows and their releases. XP was great vista sucks 7 is awesome 8 sucks wait for the next version before trying to upgrade. They seem to have a trend going every other one sucks!

Yall do realize that pre-release means beta they want your input for improvements before the real release. No wonder Windows OS sucks so bad the users don't even know the purpose of a beta release lol.
Prerelease or beta is going to be buggy, freeze, and suck because they are still developing it send microsoft your input and they might finally put out a decent OS

Accually win 8 inital production was started before tablets become so popular. It initally was for a touchscreen phone and then moved to tablet after android released tablets and popularity boomed, now they trying to move the platform to computer before releasing it. It takes years to smooth out a OS their probably already working on windows 10 lol

Back
Top Bottom