Windows 7 Problems

draik

Baseband Member
Well, as of this morning my computer won't Start up. Last night I was having some issues and my computer started blue screening. I couldnt fix what was going on so I shut off my computer. When I went to turn on my computer this morning, it would not load past my bios screen. It says windows is loading files(which has never happened before), then it restarts and does it all over again. At one point it made it past it and said something about the Checksum not matching another checksum or something like that. Eventually I got it to the System Repair screen, where it scanned for problems and attempted to fix. I chose restore to a dif point and all that but when it restarted I got the same issue.

So after all of this I decided the only option was to reload windows entirely. However, when I did get it to boot from disk, it would just bring me to an error screen sayin things like \windows\system32\boot\winload.exe were corrupt or missing. It will not let me reload windows or boot from the disk. I am out of options and such. I am currently using a laptop to find a solution. Any advice would be helpful!

Update: Tried turning on my computer, and now it wont even show up on my monitor or do anything. Just sits there and the fans spin. Any help would be appreciated.

i also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician" i contacted them at WWW dot ijinni dot COM.any issues. just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact and for more visit their website as it is very user friendly website. just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.

Back
Top Bottom