Windows 7 on a netbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLZpersonok

In Runtime
Yes, it is true. Almost any netbook can run any edition of Windows 7, which is great. I have an HP Mini 110 running Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (yes, it is true! If you want, I can send pics). Since Windows 7 is changed from Windows Vista, Windows 7 runs very well on this hard ware. On my HP Mini, I can run many programs, including Movie Maker, some low-demanding games, Opera Internet Browser, and many more things. Sure it may be a little slow at times, but it is great. if you are thinking about upgrading to Windows 7, you will not regret it.

Now I am not advertsising or anything, but I am trying to make a point. I personally believe Windows 7 is currently the greatest OS ever.

If you are thinking about Windows 8, it is true. Windows 8 is set to be released in mid to late 2012.

Tell me, are you thinking about upgrading to Windows 7? If so, tell me what you are expecting in it, and I will give even more great info about it.

Also, what is your favorite operating system? Mine would be Windows 7...

Windows 7 was written to be less resource hungry, and as a result it makes the battery last longer on laptops + Netbooks

The only problem with windows 7 and netbooks is all netbooks come with the starter edition. There are a few annoying restrictions that are in the starter edition. I personally use the starter edition and I don't really care about the restriction.

P.S. I wrote this post on a windows 7 netbook.

So, we know it, windows 7 is a perfect for netbooks I think

It is.

The only problem with windows 7 and netbooks is all netbooks come with the starter edition. There are a few annoying restrictions that are in the starter edition. I personally use the starter edition and I don't really care about the restriction.

P.S. I wrote this post on a windows 7 netbook.

I upgraded mine to Windows 7 Ultimate. It works great. I paid $350 for the upgrade key that I put into Windows Anytime Upgrade.

Windows 7 was written to be less resource hungry, and as a result it makes the battery last longer on laptops + Netbooks

That is why it is awesome. I could do even more if I had more RAM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom