Re: Windows 7 clock time changes by it self.
Thanks for the info guys.
My BIOS time is correct, however my time zone was a bit off in Windows, it was -6 or -7 UTC instead of -5 which is NYC time. However i still don't see how this would effect or explain why would it randomly change on me. I put the correct UTC now which is -5 so will see if this would have any effect.
The strange part is as I mentioned before I had this issue with my old P35 setup and now with a new X58 MOBO and only with Win7.
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor