Windows 2008

Which version should I get? Standard, Enterprise, or Datacenter? I assume they go in order from least amount of features ot most, since standard is at the bottom...

Which version should I get? Standard, Enterprise, or Datacenter? I assume they go in order from least amount of features ot most, since standard is at the bottom...
Standard will do you fine, the other 2 are for massive companies and support tons of processors etc, which you wont need at home.:)

Standard will do you fine, the other 2 are for massive companies and support tons of processors etc, which you wont need at home.:)

Enterprise is better to get, only difference is licensing. Enterprise is what you would use as a domain controller or something. Standard more for terminal servers, running applications, etc.

Yeah I gave that one a play too. It was running perfectly, except for gaming. A GPU controller update would have made it run forever good.

Enterprise is better to get, only difference is licensing. Enterprise is what you would use as a domain controller or something. Standard more for terminal servers, running applications, etc.
Have you got any links for this, i cant find any comparisons between the versions anywhere. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom