Windows 10 mail app question

jarlmaster

In Runtime
Hey guys question for ya. How the hell do I create new folders in the mail app? I can't seem to figure it out. I want to make a separate folder for my mom's emails and my dad's emails (they'll be using my desktop while I'm away at vet school). Any help would be appreciated!

Just checked mine. Cannot find it either. Maybe you can't. Mine is linked to my Gmail account so of course I can always log in on the web and add them there.

I can't stand the mail app in either Win 10 or Win 8.1 so I use Windows Live Mail instead. Instead of putting up with featureless apps in Win 10 such as the mail app or the Edge browser, why not use 3rd party apps instead?

Well that's a major oversight on Microsoft's part. I'm sure lots of people want to add folders... And strollin its for my parents'. They like to have a simple mail app built into Windows. They're getting used to it.

I like the Win10 mail app for what it is. It just gives me a quick glance, and I can see new mails come in on the "Live tile"

Why not try thunderbird? Though it is feature rich, you can remove practically anything and everything from the user interface, making it very simple for the less tech savvy.

Nah. Tired of trying to sync the verizon e-mail account. It's a mess. My parents are fine with the Windows Mail app. Just gonna contact microsoft support and ask them how to add folders. It's not a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom