Why does this happen?

Comp_Pro

In Runtime
How come the icons still show up when I have set it not to?

JZhzL.png

Yes, even though it wouldn't have done anything, because I don't mind if it showed up if it was connected. But I did it anyway, and it didn't do anything :(

I tried few combinations, none seem to make it go away.

So yeah ... What do I do to make it actually hide? Apart from disabling the actual adapter, because then it defeats the purpose of hiding it.

I noticed that you have VirtualBox on your machine. VirtualBox (as well as other VM suites) create additional network adapters to host the internet service for the virtual machines. With that said, however, I haven't seen a scenario where the VM creates additional connections that have the same name as your actual physical connection. You can try deleting the connections that are null and then see if the connections return. If you're not willing to go down that route, you can simply hide the connections by right clicking on the taskbar and... well I'd need to get the exact steps from a VM myself, but there are ways to simply hide those bad connections. If you need help doing this or need some screenshots, post back.

Edit: My apologies, I took a closer look at the screenshot and those connections are legit. You have a bluetooth connection, your VPN, and then the physical LAN connection. Just hide them and forget about em.

Back
Top Bottom