See! ComputerFreak has the idea!
How to keep your Computer happy:
- Give her a name (Computers, like Ships, are girls)
- Don't uninstall required programs
- Format every now and then as a clean up
- Repect the Computer, if you're trying to make it do too much - don't click about making it worse, give it breathing space
- If you can, keep to a brand name (eg. Microsoft)
- Always love Microsoft!
- Keep your Girlfriend away from the computer at all times; it is my belief the computer can get jealous
Nah, I just don't have so many problems. Maybe you just take things out of context when you dislike the OS?