Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Software and Operating Systems
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-21-2013, 06:32 AM   #1
Solid State Member
Default what's a good video editing software?

Anyone recommend or suggest any good video editing software that's out there? I know there are heaps of them out there in the market and online to download just so much to choose from. At the moment I've got Sony PMB installed, it's good that it burns the video clip straight to DVD/blu-ray and upload straight to YouTube but it's useless when you want to edit certain video/videos. I've got my eye on the Sony movie studio/Vegas pro software seeing most of my videography and photography are Sony brand, but I'm keeping an open mind to see if there are any good software out there before I actually buy and/or download anything yet. All suggestions welcome

lello01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:34 AM   #2
Golden Master
Send a message via Skype™ to BK_123
Default Re: what's a good video editing software?

I know a few people who use Sony Vegas and have said its pretty good so I'd be going with that one..

See all my PC spec's here https://bit.ly/1lWAJhz
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 07:58 AM   #3
Default Re: what's a good video editing software?

I do music/video editing in sony vegas pro, comes with lots of add-ons which can be downloaded, these add-ons give you certain effects and add better stuff to the software, been using it for a few years, I first started learning via youtube tutorials, from then I've picked up lots.

Common thing you'll want to know is how to split a video, just on the time line where your video is, click the place which you want to cut out and press S it will draw a line and you can delete/drag it away, this is what I think you're looking for, to edit parts out of videos.
IAntDemo is offline   Reply With Quote