What's the best Clean your registry make comp. run faster software.

eepto0237

Beta member
I have an old toshiba laptop and with the fastet broadband att has to offer. it's not very fast, so I purchased a brand new quad core, 6 gig memeory 1 tb computer. it ran lightening fast the the flash internet websites downloaded almost instantly, but within a few hours everything slowed down to the speed of my old laptop. I had to sit and wait and wait for youtube videos to download. now my fast computer runs just as slow (or it seems to run just as slow) as my outdated laptop.
Why is this and would a registry software program fix the problem? What is the best one to get? I googled registry software but read all the horror stories about them I'm scared to try any of them.

That can be a variety of things, though it all falls under cleaning. If you don't clean your computer it'll run slow. Download maleware bytes and ccleaner. Update maleware bytes and save it for later, though a quick scan wouldn't hurt. Great program to get rid of maleware. With ccleaner run the cleaning portion first and then run the registery.

Afterwards Go into your browser and increase the cache size. CCleaner would have cleaned it out including cookies if you selected the right boxes. Once that's done defrag your computer once every 2 weeks or so if you're on a hard disk drive (hdd). Do not defrag ssd's

All of this is just the usual "works" most people use to clean the computers and keep them empty from nasty software, like viruses. There's probably other things to try but this is what i do and it made a big difference.

(oh, make sure you're using the latest flash player and drivers btw)

as for getting rid of virus get spy bot, one of the best free scans you can get. Do not under any circumstances use file cure, that bitch is run with malware. Adaware and AVG are also pretty good which will get rid of cookies and every other types of viruses exsept, none get rid of malware or spy ware. Also try a normal disk clean up of your computer which got rid of 180 mb on my pc today.Also, go into unistall and change programmes and get rid of what you don't need. It also stops annoying programes popping up on your pc.

Back
Top Bottom