What is the worst os ever made

For me I have always had the luck of not owning any obviously known problem os (Vista, ME, etc.), however, I have had much trouble with Win7 having the whole os practically crash on me, which makes this my least favorite os. I have tried to help someone install Win7 with Vista installed on their computer, and Vista gave me a ton of issues, so it comes in second. Also, I hate the gui of Win3.1 which makes this my 3rd least favorite os.

What alternative did you find at that time?

To be honest, I was not even born by the first release of 3.1; however I have a friend who collects old computers, and he showed me Win3.1, I tested it and can't stand it to this day. But to answer your question, I would have used Macintosh System 7.

I asked because I was a little surprised to see Windows 3.1. I used it (and other Windows 3.x variants) on a daily basis, and it was easy to work with considering its time.

I would have to agree with mostly everyone on this one, Vista is the worst OS I have ever used. I never personally had it on any of my PC's, however my father did have it on one of his laptops. Whenever I would use his laptop with Vista, everything would load extremely slow, it would crash at least once per day, and it was just awkward to use.

But would vista be good today if I was going to get a gaming pc because windows 7 is expensive or should I go with lunix

Depends on what games you want to play. Vista's end of extended support is 2017, so that's not so bad.

But BK is right. Gaming: Windows 7

Back
Top Bottom