What is the worst os ever made

I am using Windows 8 right now and I like it very much, I like and use Windows 7. I am liking some of the great features Windows 8 has to offer. I also like XP but in a year Microsoft are ending support for XP, I think that Windows 7 will become the new XP and everyone won't move on from it, So I thinks it time to move on from XP and get with the flow..

What will happen with XP then? I know someone with a netbook not really capable of running anything much more, except maybe windows 7 starter, and I had a netbook with the same specs that struggled to run that

What will happen with XP then? I know someone with a netbook not really capable of running anything much more, except maybe windows 7 starter, and I had a netbook with the same specs that struggled to run that

Well Microsoft are ending there support for XP and manufacturers don't put out XP on there products anymore.

Even though Microsoft are ending the their support it doesn't mean you can't keep using it, It just means they won't be putting out updates and patches anymore.

Windows ME by far. But some might not be old enough to remember Windows 3.0 (Microsoft first widely accepted GUI OS). It was cool back then because its all we had except for Apple, Commodore, and Tandy 1000. However, in comparison of OS's it falls far short of what we have today. If I remember correctly it ran on a 16-bit machine with maximum of 16MB of RAM (yes I said megabytes). Windows 3.0 was awfully slow, but it was the best OS of its time --- that's why I'll have to stick with Windows ME, because even though Windows 3.0 is way worst than ME it still was the best during its time. Windows ME sucked during its time and still sucks today!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom