What is the worst os ever made

Vista was great compared to my Windows 8. I never had one problem apart from when I installed a dodgy theme, whereas windows 8 has already had to be completely refreshed after 4 months. My Vista was slow but it had some ancient single-core processor and 0.0001 bytes of RAM. I would much rather have Vista on this machine than windows 8.

Definitely Vista, I had a computer built for me at a shop ages ago, (wish I had done it myself to be fair, more fun) he asked me which operating system I wanted, I said Vista, to which he replied: you sure? how I wish I had listened to him, nothing worked properly, was always crashing, I was even struggling to find antivirus programs compatible, it was once responsible for destroying one of my keyboards as I was that frustrated with it, I just reverted to xp which was loads better.

Vista was terrible, ME was terrible.....

but

windows 8 takes the biscuit. A touch screen based OS that is used without a touch screen 85% of the time????? Come On!! Yes there is keyboard / mouse support but still....It's an add on...not the native command system!!

Vista was terrible, ME was terrible.....

but

windows 8 takes the biscuit. A touch screen based OS that is used without a touch screen 85% of the time????? Come On!! Yes there is keyboard / mouse support but still....It's an add on...not the native command system!!

Agreed.... Vista was a NIGHTMARE! And windows 8 is so so stupid. My Computer Apps teacher tried it for a day, and mind you he HAS a touch screen monitor, and he thought it was completely pointless! I think it's a toss up between windows 7 and XP for the best OS

I am using Windows 8 right now and I like it very much, I like and use Windows 7. I am liking some of the great features Windows 8 has to offer. I also like XP but in a year Microsoft are ending support for XP, I think that Windows 7 will become the new XP and everyone won't move on from it, So I thinks it time to move on from XP and get with the flow..

Back
Top Bottom