What OS do you use currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had used Vista for months, I had a ligit copy. However, while it looked pretty it was utter garbage. I've never been more frustrated with a system. My laptop was definately capable of running it having a Core2 Duo and 2 gigs of ram, but I just couldn't stand it. So I'm back to XP Professional.
What video card do you have?? That's probably the problem.

I am currently dual booting Windows XP Professional and Vista Ultimate. Both are excellent, although I still primarily use XP.

I have Ubuntu installed on a Virtual Machine under XP for when I need Linux. I think it's probably the best Linux OS. I'm also thinking of installing OS X as a VM.

Well i am currently useing XP home BUT it is the first version that came out and my computer and OS are not compatable with the SP2 and all so i am stuck wit XP Home version 1. Also how fast is vista i have it but i dont really no if i should install it on my new computer(soon be getting). And does the 32bit Vista have compatablitly issues or is it just 64 bit Vista. If it is slow i might have to buy WinPro.

Well i am currently useing XP home BUT it is the first version that came out and my computer and OS are not compatable with the SP2 and all so i am stuck wit XP Home version 1. Also how fast is vista i have it but i dont really no if i should install it on my new computer(soon be getting). And does the 32bit Vista have compatablitly issues or is it just 64 bit Vista. If it is slow i might have to buy WinPro.
What are your specs?? No harm in dual booting.

Anyway, how can your computer not be compatible with SP2...

From the comps in my sig.
Gaming Rig - Triple Boot - XP Pro, Vista Business, Ubuntu 7.04 x86-64
Sig is a little outdated. Now has two 320gb drives, one for storage and the other has the os's on it.
Laptop - XP Home
Media Center - Dual boot - XP Home and Sabyon Linux (using the media center on there cuz the ui looks cool, still has some bugs that need fixing though so I have xp on there in case it pisses me off and I wanna watch a movie.)

Anyway, how can your computer not be compatible with SP2...

Dont no its something to do wit Analog stuff (Microsoft guy said something like Kernal Memory stuff) and that SP2 is Digital. O and my computer is over 5 years so that could contribute to that :D

Dont no its something to do wit Analog stuff (Microsoft guy said something like Kernal Memory stuff) and that SP2 is Digital. O and my computer is over 5 years so that could contribute to that :D

i have ran xp sp2 on many systems more than 5 years old including a p2 400mhz with 256mb ram

I LOVE VISTA!
Despite w.e people say about it I absolutely love all the features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom