What gear to pack to provide support?
What gear/tools should I take with me when going to someone's place to provide computer support (fixing a computer problem)?
I have thought of this:
- Windows XP x32, x64 CD, Windows 7 x64, x32 CD (maybe also in USB version)
- A spindle of empty DVD-R's/CD-R's
- Linux live CD, gparted and CloneZilla on USB stick
- Some USB sticks with free space on them
- External 250 GB hard drive
- My laptop, fully charged (=6 hour life)
- A packet of 5 floppy disks
- VGA cable
- Anti *ware tools, including:
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 trial version
- MalwareBytes AntiMalware
Any other ideas?