What to do with my Windows 95?

Camelot

Beta member
Many years ago I perchased a computer with Windows XP on it. Before that I just had my Windows 95 with dial up :eek: . Im really bored this summer and have decided that i would want to do something with this computer rather then just let it collect dust like it has been... does anyone know of a site or something that could give me some fun mods or other things for an outdated windows 95 computer... I have no fear of destroying it beyond repair, cause its probably going in the Trash soon anyway...i tried googling it but couldnt really find what i wanted...
Thanks

well, marx, if its really that old, the hd is probably like 2 or 3 gb or soemthing lol

edit: personally, i would go really fast in a car on an empty street and whip it out the window, or throw it off of a tall building....

lol
try the ping 'o death
you can send lik 20 packets over the leagal limit on win95 and crash the machine you ping
try googleing "ping of death" for insrtuctions

cileskot said:
well, marx, if its really that old, the hd is probably like 2 or 3 gb or soemthing lol

edit: personally, i would go really fast in a car on an empty street and whip it out the window, or throw it off of a tall building....

Lol I like this idea :D but ill have some fun with it first, then after its destroyed ill ditch it :p

jonny912 said:
lol
try the ping 'o death
you can send lik 20 packets over the leagal limit on win95 and crash the machine you ping
try googleing "ping of death" for insrtuctions

This sounds really cool
I will definitly try that too

lol. Why not just try to get Windows 98 on it and use it for something useful? I know, it takes the fun away, but still, if I had another available computer, even if it wasn't worth much, I would put Windows 2000 Server and use it on my network for something useful, like a DHCP server. Just me, though.

Win2000 Server probably would go on that, if I was able to get it on a laptop with a Pentium 120, with 32 MB RAM and a 1.6 GB hard drive. Not impossible.

old computers rule. do not trash it. i keep messing around with mine and its a bit bust atm but i plan to fix it again (ive installed 95,98,me, tried to install 2000 and installed xp on it). it came with wid 95, 32mb ram and a 3.2 gb hdd

Back
Top Bottom