What Anti Virus should i choose

Kylothian

Baseband Member
Hey guys.

I know this is a very open question with no real answer. Im looking for an anti-virus, so i want to know your guys opinion what is the best anti-virus out there. Im done with this freeware stuff i have to do my entire network over and i want to get the best anti virus.

I want to know what you guys are using, or what you will recommend.
I was looking at NOD32 Business Edition and Kaspersky Internet Security. I went through a few reviews:
AntiVirus Software Review 2011 | Compare Best AntiVirus Products - TopTenREVIEWS
thats why i decided on Kaspersky. I know all anti virus have their pro's and con's

So just want to hear your thoughts.

Shot

I personally use Comodo Internet Security but Kaspersky is very good!

I know comodo very good program. Can you run it with another anti-virus program? Just asking... :p Im busy formatting my pc now so that will be the first thing ill install haha

I've never tried to run two antivirus suites concurrently... so I wouldn't know on that one. From what I've read, there's no benefit to running two AV suites and they can sometimes cause problems for each other. However, there was a member of these forums that ran like eight at the same time so tbh, I don't know on that front...

hahaha nevermind not going to try that then :p can you send me a link where i can get comodo?

I would go for Kaspersky Internet Security, particularily. It is expensive, but it is TOTALLY worth it. I have never had a spyware, trojan, or a virus infection ever since I got it. It does well at guarding your computer from possible threats to your computer. Oddly, threats do get in, but are still captured and destroyed by Kaspersky. No matter what, the infection will get caught.

Back
Top Bottom