Way to switch 64bit to 32bit?

justinw2012

Beta member
ok so i am wandering if there is a way that you can switch the operating system 64bit to 32 bit or 32 bit to 64bit without reinstalling the OS. I know the only way you can switch the Bit is reinstalling and my sister is telling me you can do it another way and i said no there isn't. So if some one can help and tell me if there is a way or if there is not a way to switch it without reinstalling then i can be happy to tell my sister i was wrong lol.

Tell your sister that she has a lot to learn about operating systems, if she can believe that is true.

Tell your sister that she has a lot to learn about operating systems, if she can believe that is true.
heres the thing she said she saw it on a paper at a college (Oswego College) that you can change 64bit to 32bit and i said no you would have to reinstall and she started bitching but you know people hate listening lol

Tell here to post that paper here and maybe we'll all learn something, hehe.

lol would laugh if she did but she went for like politics. not for computer science or that. I'm in school for computers and she doesnt even listen to me when i tell her lol

Well, that's the problem with big sisters, ha! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom