W 10 Start Up Programs

It all depends on what you want to start up with your computer. The most important programs are your Anti-virus and you Malware programs.

Any other apps like Itunes, Skype, ect, you can disable those so that your computer will start up faster.

Hi mr mixx
Thanks for that, but are there any programs or apps that are needed for the smooth running of the OS.
Thanks

Hi mr mixx
Thanks for that, but are there any programs or apps that are needed for the smooth running of the OS.
Thanks

Needed? No. But there may be some you want to start up, such as your anti-virus as mr. mixx said.

I have some programs that I choose to have start up like some desktop widgets and the control software for my mouse, but these are personal preferences.

In my computer, I disabled all of items under Task Manager -> Startup tab, except antivirus.

Needed? No. But there may be some you want to start up, such as your anti-virus as mr. mixx said.

I have some programs that I choose to have start up like some desktop widgets and the control software for my mouse, but these are personal preferences.

Rain meter?

Back
Top Bottom