I basically want to know... Should I get Vista??? (I want to get the Home premium Version)
- Intel Pentium D 840 3.2gGHz DT 800FSB Socket 775
- Intel D945PVSLKR Socket 775 Motherboard
- Ultra 1024MB PC4200 DDR2 533MHz
- Sony DRU810 16x DVD Burner
- Seagate 250GB EIDE HD 7200/8MB/ATA-100
- EVGA GeForce 7300 GT 512MB PCIe w/DVI/HDTV
- Windows Xp Home edition
so... i want my computer to run this thing real smooth. Will it?
also.. is Vista even worth it in the first place? I've got the cash, but is it a good operating system in general?
Are there any kinks that I should know about? Should i wait till these kinks are worked out or will i simply be able to download these patches easily later.
finally... will my games, that I can play on Xp, run smoothly on Vista
remember, this is for HOME PREMIUM
Thanks a lot...