Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Software and Operating Systems
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread
Old 08-09-2008, 11:14 PM   #1
Beta Member
Arrow Vista Lite Help!!!!

Hello im downloading vista lite on my pc because i do not have 512 mb of ram to download vista ultimate so im downloading vista lite which runs on 256mb of ram i have 384mb of ram but i need help setting up the installation like selecting components to remove permanent choose wisely/make bootable ISO for testing or burning/ hotfixes?? drivers?? task selection?? select the folder where the windows vista installation files are located??
in order start/tasks/integration/components/tweaks/unattended/ISO i also need help with browsing for the file/folder because i have made a new folder on my desktop browsed for it and it cannot go further also if i put the file in windows C: i cannot do that where can i put the installation file so i can go on further with the installation..
if u have msn please add me <<Deleted>> to contact me to help me out ty very much please message me back asap

Old 08-12-2008, 08:54 AM   #2
Fully Optimized
Send a message via AIM to drumthrasher Send a message via MSN to drumthrasher Send a message via Yahoo to drumthrasher
Default Re: Vista Lite Help!!!!

Dude...don't use Vista, and BUY IT!

Gateway GT4016 Desktop | CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ @ 2.2GHz | RAM: 2GB (4x512MB) | HDD: 1x200GB, 1x120GB | Video: ATI HD Radeon 4850 512MB | OS: Vista Home Premium x86 SP1, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.6
Old 08-12-2008, 09:21 AM   #3
Site Team
Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: Vista Lite Help!!!!

Originally Posted by drumthrasher View Post
Dude...don't use Vista, and BUY IT!
With that, I close this. We will not help with illegal software. And just in case you didn't know, Vista Lite is illegal.

Listening to: Slipknot - Spit It Out
"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
Closed Thread