Vista Alt-Tab error

hihassan

Baseband Member
Whenever i alt tab to get to desktop from any game i cant get back to it without ending the process...

is there any solution to this problem, i googled but didnt find it...

or any software which can force games to run in windowed mode...

Comp specification;

Compaq-cq40
Dual Core 2ghz
3 Gb ram
160gb hdd
intel gma x4500mhd
Windows vista ultimate

Just one piece of information you left out - what game are you playing? That makes a difference, because some work in windowed mode and some don't.

Just one piece of information you left out - what game are you playing? That makes a difference, because some work in windowed mode and some don't.

well i m asking if there is anyway which can forcefully run a game in windowed mode... or if there is anyway which can solve this alt+tab error...

right-click the shortcut and click properties. then on the window mode drop down list, where the default is Normal, change it to Maximized. worked 4 me

try adding a parameter to the shortcut. right-click the shortcut, go to properties. click the shortcut tab. then go down to Target. go to the end of the last quotation mark, and add " -window". if that doesn't work, try " -windowed" or " -w". make sure there is a space in between the file name and the parameter

Back
Top Bottom