Vista 64 bit => W/7 32 bit and USB Problems

RoseCustom

Beta member
1. I have a Dell laptop running Vista 64bit. Is it possible to upgrade to Windows 7 32bit? I have both 32 and 64bit versions of W/7 and find the 32bit a little friendlier.

2. Also on my Dell laptop..... My USB ports all see my wireless mouse but wants to format my loaded external drive, thumb drives and micro sd chips. If I upgrade to W/7 will that fix my USB problem??????

1. I have a Dell laptop running Vista 64bit. Is it possible to upgrade to Windows 7 32bit? I have both 32 and 64bit versions of W/7 and find the 32bit a little friendlier.

2. Also on my Dell laptop..... My USB ports all see my wireless mouse but wants to format my loaded external drive, thumb drives and micro sd chips. If I upgrade to W/7 will that fix my USB problem??????
Should run windows 7 fine but check with Dell website to make sure all drivers & software are supported by W7 to use with laptop.

It might fix your USB problems, that is a bit weird.

I see no reason not to load 64x on the laptop. There should be no difference between loading it and loading 32x - imo. It might fix the USB problem if it's software related, but if it's hardware related it will have no effect.

Back
Top Bottom