virus

blando233

In Runtime
Hey guys so one of my computers has a virus its called fraudtool.win32.fakeav.gen!. Its actually on my mothers computer but anyways i was running Vipre antivirus and it found 2 of the fraud and it would clean them so i followed the path and deleted one of them because i found that one. There both in the same path but the one i told you up top i can not find. I have show hidden folders checked but still nothing. any ideas?

This is a trojan. Generally, the best solution is to format your hard drive and reinstall Windows as lots of the time even though you think the infection has gone, it hasn't. Trojans often are still left in your registry and not removed properly, and just come back, and back, and back without you knowing.

So you can't ensure you will be safe even when it's gone. If you suspect you have a trojan and you're worried about it logging your keystrokes, download KeyScrambler personal here. It encrypts your keystrokes. Proven to work.

QFX Software - Download KeyScrambler

You may also be interested in a KIS 2011 trial, probably the best AV/IS on the market atm, you can have 30 days unrestricted: Kaspersky Internet Security free trial download
Bitdefender is also highly rated: Download Free Trial Antivirus & Internet Security | BitDefender

Back
Top Bottom