Urgent Help Needed With Win 7 Home Premium Laptop

BK_123

Golden Master
Hi everyone.

I need some urgent help. I have a Windows 7 Home Premium Compaq Presario CQ62 laptop. I have been having this problem for the last 6 months. When using the computer it has this thing with automatically locking itself, it happens anytime and even when you press a key. I have done system restore, completely reset to factory settings and nothing seems to have changed.

Please help.

Thanks

what do you mean locking? crashes? this could be a bad harddrive

goto command prompt and type chkdsk /r

restart and it will scan

I cannot doing anything without it locking itself as in if you were logging on.

It is now telling me that your account has been disabled by system administrator and that is the only account on the laptop.

It will automatically lock itself at any random time. Example when you turn your system on and you have password to enter. Thats what happens.

Not sure, don't see why not.. I don't know what the problem is.. now you're saying that's not the problem lol, I can't help you.. no idea what the problem is.. do you know your password.

What I mean is that the password isnt the problem. The problem is that I can be using the laptop and it will automatically lock itself.

So, try to isolate the problem to a specific program or key that you're pressing. I've read a little that certain games or programs will call the lock process. Or it's happening when you type L and your Windows Key happens to be shorting out.

Back
Top Bottom