two questions

Acer2000

Solid State Member
I have two questions:

1- Do you have an idea on how I might delete old entries from the Startgroup in windows xp? I tried several programs and it works, but do you know I might be able to delete these manually?

2- Almost everytime when I shut down my windows xp, i get an error message which I am unable to interpret!

Thank you very much.

Hey John, thank you very much for your help over the MSN instant messenger, the problem with the lamp has been solved. ;)

Just another question, do you know how I can delete old entries in the startup group in windows xp? You know, i click, start, run type msconfig go to startup tab where I see a list of the programs that start with windows.

Thank you very much

and, what was your result ? it would be nice for other's to know how you resolved your issue.

"it would be nice for other's to know how you resolved your issue."

Dear Mr. Mixx,

I entirely agree with you, I am sorry for not being able to answer, but I did not receive a notification that someone has replied!

Anyway, John was very kind to explain to me that this was likely caused by having the computer and the lamp connected to the same power bar. Following John's advice I connected the lamp elsewhere and the problem was solved. I never thought computers are so sensitive! But now I know that they don't like to be connected to the same power bar! They like to be left alone instead! :D

Thank you very much for the IBM Lotus screenshots :)

nah it couldve actually been the power bar's fault, not the computer's. because to my power bar, i have connect my computer, my monitor, my router, my speakers, my lamp, modem, and electric pencil sharpener.

"it would be nice for other's to know how you resolved your issue."

I entirely agree with you, I am sorry for not being able to answer, but I did not receive a notification that someone has replied!

Anyway, John was very kind to explain to me that this was likely caused by having the computer and the lamp connected to the same power bar. Following John's advice I connected the lamp elsewhere and the problem was solved. I never thought computers are so sensitive! But now I know that they don't like to be connected to the same power bar! They like to be left alone instead! :D

Thank you very much for the IBM Lotus screenshots :)

thankyou for putting that in, it wasn't for me, but for those who just might have the same prob you had, they'll know what to do.;)

Back
Top Bottom