System Idle

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
Basiclly it's eating up all my CPU, and I'm a gamer and getting high choke. I want to end it but it won't let me. I've tried a program, and it won't end it. it runs when I have high intense things runnning like CS:S and HL2, and it wont stop running. Any idea how to stop it?

So NO ONE knows how to stop it?? I thought this was a computer help forum.... I contribute to people's problems daily, yet no one can help me? :confused:

OMG PPL.

-_-

The System Idle Process is simply a process for what CPU usage you have left. for example, if i was using 36% CPU, it would say its using 64%, but a simple look at the memory usage on the process would show that it is roughly 16kb, nothing to worry about.

Matt

Umm. I think your high intensive games are the ones that choke idle. Not idle choking your games. All your system (or at least most) is allocated for your games. Thus you have a hard time when you have few resources for idle. When I'm doing something system intensive and I walk away and come back and it has idled out, when I try to log back on sometimes it takes a moment and it's very laggy.

Back
Top Bottom