Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Software and Operating Systems
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-29-2012, 09:05 AM   #1
Default Strange problem

Ok, It's rare for me to ask for help but since I'm confused and want others input..

I noticed this along time ago but never could figure it out, laggy games this causes.. it makes the game freeze or lag for 5-20seconds and has done it on these games below:

Skyrim - I installed skyrim along time ago.. when I played the game for the first time it lagged.. I thought it was my graphics card at first but noticed after a few other games installed it actually has nothing to do with my graphics card.. I installed other games such as splinter cell .. while installing the game splinter cell it updated my direct x.. and also I think it installed some of these below.. skyrim did the same I think

I noticed skyrim lag just disappeared.. strange?

I then installed the sims 3, not so long ago.. noticed when I played when I fast forwarded the game speed it would generate some lag for 10seconds and then continue as normal.. now I've just downloaded a game called black prophecy(free).. it actually again installed and updated some of the above listed in uninstall programs above..

I just now started playing the sims 3 again and noticed all the lag went, strange? I don't lag anymore in the sims 3 , I uninstalled black prophecy.. because it's way beyond me to be bothered to learn how to play.. but anyway besides that the lags now gone in the sims 3 .. splinter cell lags every 20seconds.. i deleted that along time ago.. but don't you find it strange ? what is causing this.. I'm guessing it's something to do with framework or the c++ visuals ..

Any input?
IAntDemo is offline   Reply With Quote