Spyshelter

John Bull

In Runtime
I have searched the Forum, but nothing came up.

What do our members think of Spyshelter ? I have some experience covering a few weeks and have a great admiration for this program.

However - if you also have KeyScrambler, then you have a conflict that most certainly will lead to a screen freeze - "Not Responding". You will have to choose between Spyshelter and KeyScrambler - one has to go.

I have disabled KeyScrambler and it all works fine. With both, I got an immediate freeze and had to crash the system on the power button each time. It was unusable until I disabled KeyScrambler. Now it is OK.

Never heard bout that, is this an antispy tool?

Spyshelter is a marvelous little security program that protects you from intrusions to a very high level. Without boring you out of your skull, the volume of posts on other Forums give a fantastic ovation for this program. OK, some do and some don`t, but the net result is that Spyshelter is a real pearl of a program to have and it is FREE.

Like any software, it all depends on what your particular set-up consists of. Conflicts are common. In my case, SS fits in like a dream.

Just Google it and read the data. I recommend SS with 100% confidence to anybody.
But, if you have KeyScrambler - disable it - you cannot have both. If you try, you will get a freeze up on "Not Responding".

I have never regretted installing SS, it works great. Mind you, I use Sandboxie which is the best protection you can get - nothing gets past SBxie.

John

SS1.jpg

The yellow bulbs show the protection on the FREE version.

Back
Top Bottom