So many problems...

The registry is where all possible errors and mistakes can occur. Linux, does not ave a registry (I think), which makes it Okay, but it is a pain. MAC is where Windows was based. Bill stole the first Macintosh's first graphical OS and he worked himself from that. MAC is stable, but it looks like MAC comes from linux (usr folder in install, sudo install)

Really bizzare OSes. Older graphical OSes, like the ones yopu have not seen are the ones stable.

I think there are going to be some new issues with Vista, because of all the Aero graphics and such, if someone tries to install the OS on a computer without a decent graphics card and stuff of the sort. I think that may cause some new concerns.

lhuser said:
The registry is where all possible errors and mistakes can occur. Linux, does not ave a registry (I think), which makes it Okay, but it is a pain. MAC is where Windows was based. Bill stole the first Macintosh's first graphical OS and he worked himself from that. MAC is stable, but it looks like MAC comes from linux (usr folder in install, sudo install)

Really bizzare OSes. Older graphical OSes, like the ones yopu have not seen are the ones stable.

The most stable Windows OS I have worked on that has a GUI is Windows 3.1 and 3.11 for Workgroups. I don't ever recall having to reboot the computer from an error from all the years working on it. I have a 386 laptop that has Win3.1 on it, and have never had to rebuild it over the years.

Back
Top Bottom