So.. How is Windows 10 going?

Hi crazyman. This is what Who Crashed told me, and they were right on the money.
It was Speecy that caused the crash. I reinstalled the W10 version of Speccy and now my PC is a happy caper and no more BSOD Give Who crashed a shot.
Gary!!

Attachments

• Capture48.jpg
    Capture48.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 7
Now this is getting interesting. I tried running Speccy and it's not found but do I want to delete the shortcut?

Yeah why not? :rolleyes:

Off I go to get the W10 version. :)

Hi! I made a back up image of W10 with Macrium Relect. I suggest everyone makes a back up image of W10 while it is brand new and fresh and then another when you get all the bugs out!!
Here's screen shot. C Drive is on the left. Macrium Reflect image is on the right !

Attachments

• Capture48.jpg
    Capture48.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 4
I had a problem with my ReadyCache SSD software so I tried to uninstall it and comes up with errors. Can't install new version because of it so I used Windows Disk Management to create a drive and installed ReadyBoost on it.

Now it's back to being a cache drive. It's a Sandisk 32g SSD. No problem.

Things are getting worked out little by little, so far so good. :thumb:

By the way Gary, Speccy showed my Win 7 key and the W10 installation didn't ask for the key.

Last edited:
That's a good question. Makes me wonder.

Now that I've thought about it, I think it will ask for the older Windows disc for verification.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom