The Sims 3 Won't Run

LOLZpersonok

In Runtime
I need help. I don't know if this post even goes here, or if I will get any help, so don't get me for it, this is the best fitting place I was able to find here.

My computer's specs are:

Windows XP SP3
ATI Radeon HD 4670 1 GB VRAM
4 GB RAM
2.11 GHz Dual Core Processor

Before when the game did work, I had no performance or display issues.

But, now that I accidentally crushed the CD under my deskchair, I decided to install a NoCD crack (I didn't steal the game! I wasted $60 to get it!), but now the game will not run at all. All of the possible ways of getting the game to run without a CD won't work. I will double click the icon, or run the launcher, but nothing will ever happen. I get absolutely NO error messages at all.

I need help NOW! Please and thank you. I am getting really desperate!

If you legitimately own the game, I see no issue with a No-CD file. When I purchase a game, I make ISO's of the discs and then use No-CD fixes for the games that they are offered. Go to GameCopyWorld - Mirrors - No-CD, No-DVD Patches, Game Fixes, Trainers & Cheats and get a No-CD fix for your version of the game. The key there is version. You need the file for the exact version of the game that you have. If you don't know, there's always trial and error. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom