Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

Re: Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

debian was apin and gentoo was well gentoo and redhat sucked bad cuase it was unstable as hell KDE crashed alot and then redhat forgot to put slot of the networkign packages on my cd and net wouldnt work, so i went to redhat.com to get them and they are only aval. to redhat network customers and didnt have one. i got an unnoficail one and it made it matters worse. so whats the point of having it if it wotn network.

but however my recent linux server has been allright though.

id go for linux as a server since its fast and not loaded down too much and can take gui out of serices and then it will run faster.

but windows is still my desktop chioce though

Re: Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

cool. so its linux for server aggreed. ;)

yess and what media players/software you use?

Accualy, as much as i love LINUX, i agree with that opinion. Linux is the best for servers and such, but for gaming and that kind of entertainment, i prefer Windows.

Edit: WHoa sorry, typo, that linux said agree...

wheeeelllllllll what media apps yall use?

hehehehe

Back
Top Bottom