Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

Re: Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

Hey everybody is intitled to their opinions

Re: Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

ok but still it will mess up the ecomony some.

Why I think It could give it a boost.But to be honest we won't know unless it happens which it won't.

well that was a fun hypothetical example :D

it was educational :) lol

well if linux werent too pain in the ass then id use it. good for webserver but desktop no.

You need to be patient to learn how to use Linux I no it's not easy and you need to want to learn it and put in some efort

I did for two years! LOL

Back
Top Bottom