Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Software and Operating Systems
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-10-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
Beta Member
Default Save all open Tabs in PDF reader such as foxit reader?

Oh My god! I am dying and I am a nooooob and I can not save my tabs on Foxit Reader! How CAN I DO THIS SOMEONE HELP ME I AM A GIRL DYING!!!

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

I am a hero, (a nerd hero_) Here is you solugion(in "engrish") Foxit Reader Can do this. Go to Edit->Preferences->History Mark The two items: In the box , put 50 In the box , put 10 ENJOY! If you like, you can also install the addon "Tabgroups Manager" for Firefox. And change this option in windows explorer -> Folder Options ->Restore anterior logon windows. This will make Window$ remember ALL the open programs! \o/(but remember to close foxit reader before shutdown)(and to hibernate tabs on firefox)

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Atention administrators, before thinking in deleting this posts, please listen. This is a indirect reply to another post in this forum. But cause I cannot post a reply to the another thread, I just post this here. \o/ ENJOY!
master666 is offline   Reply With Quote

« Win 8 | touch pad »