resolution problem

wahowee

Baseband Member
hello guys. need help. ive got 1440x900 native for my samsung syncmaster 920nw before. now i can not seem to find it on the resolution selection. i dont know what happened and my native resolution right now is appearing to be 1280 X 1024. it just change from 1440x900 to 1280x1024 one day after i turned my computer on. i have already updated my vcard driver and monitor driver. i dont remember anything that i do or did that made it. running on win 7. and since it was the 1440x900 it was win 7 too. still win 7 now. i have also tried customizing the resolution but its shows blurry and not fitting the screen right. what do i need to do to have my 1440x900 back.

hello guys. need help. ive got 1440x900 native for my samsung syncmaster 920nw before. now i can not seem to find it on the resolution selection. i dont know what happened and my native resolution right now is appearing to be 1280 X 1024. it just change from 1440x900 to 1280x1024 one day after i turned my computer on. i have already updated my vcard driver and monitor driver. i dont remember anything that i do or did that made it. running on win 7. and since it was the 1440x900 it was win 7 too. still win 7 now. i have also tried customizing the resolution but its shows blurry and not fitting the screen right. what do i need to do to have my 1440x900 back.

Sound like Windows has not recognised the new display properly. Check Optional Updates in Windows Update. See if there is the appropriate driver available there.

Failing that, re-run the hardware assessment. If you've added new hardware like this, and updated your vCard driver, you'll need to refresh the hardware assessment. This should then enable you to increase the resolution of the display.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom