reinstall webcam

melinda

Solid State Member
hi everyone,
I'm new in this forum, I hope I've posted this post in the right thread...
About a year ago I uninstalled my webcam, but now I want to reinstall it again, but I can't.
My computer is an ASUS Eee PC 1001PX. And the operative system is Windows 7 Vista.
What should I do?
Thank you very much for your help!!

Didn't it come with a CD?
Whats the make/model of the webcam?
Did you check the manufacturer's website for drivers?

Didn't it come with a CD?
Whats the make/model of the webcam?
Did you check the manufacturer's website for drivers?

First of all, thank you very much for your reply. Sorry, I should forgot to say it's a netbook, not a big computer, so I can't use CDs.
I went to the manufacturer's website (ASUS), but I couln't find the drivers, unfortunately.
the cam is integrated in the computer, so I don't know the exact model

Last edited:
What's the make/model?
Do you have another computer that would have a CD drive? You could copy the contents of the CD onto a USB stick and then use the USB stick to load the software.

The webcam is built in. Exactly how did you uninstall it?

The drivers could very well still be installed and you would just need to install software that will allow you to utilize the webcam such as Skype.

The webcam is built in. Exactly how did you uninstall it?

The drivers could very well still be installed and you would just need to install software that will allow you to utilize the webcam such as Skype.

I have Skype already installed in my computer, but when I try to use it, it says thas Skype can't find any webcam.
When I uninstalled it I just searched the webcam program and uninstalled it

If you have the model of the particular netbook that would make it alot easier to find the drivers you will need to get your webcam working properly so skype can detect it.

Back
Top Bottom