registry cleaner

phantasm72

Solid State Member
Hello
My computer is several years old, and is getting a bit slow. I ran one of those registry cleaner programs, and it said I had like 900+ 'errors'. Of course to fix it, I needed to pay them a nice chunk of cash.
Is there any registry cleaners that are freeware and effective?

Cheers

Try "Registry Mechanic". It safely cleans, repairs, and optimizes the registry and automatically backs up changes for future recovery. Now includes essential tools to fix Windows security loopholes.

Hello,
If you are looking for an absolutely free registry cleaner software, then maybe it is more advisable to use a bit of cash and acquire a trustworthy software program.

Thanks
Vicky Milza

Original Poster,

Id Stick with 'CCLeaner' its free, and you only have to pay for the high end tools it provides - which for the everyday PC user / general cleaning up tasks you wont need.

Hello,
If you are looking for an absolutely free registry cleaner software, then maybe it is more advisable to use a bit of cash and acquire a trustworthy software program.

I'd take CCleaner over any paid program...

Thanks guys. I tried out CCleaner, and it seemed to do everything I wanted
I was reading some of the reviews for the paid products, some sound good, but some, from the experts, can do a lot more damage than good.

Hi I am using CCleaner from many times, as u said in free version it will not fix all problems.Among all CCleaner is best.

Back
Top Bottom