Razer Naga Problem

iBlueFoxxy

Solid State Member
So I have the double click (both left and right buttons) problem... Any ideas how to fix it? I know I need to clean it but I cant unscrew the screws, they were too tight when i gave it to my brother to unscrew and he messed them up... Any ideas what I can do either on the PC (program or smth.) or how to actually unscrew the screws? (I have a limited supply of screwdrivers and money..)

No... As I said we have just a few screw drivers, and none of them fit at all, one should but because of the messed up screws it doesnt (it did a year ago, but it was hard to unscew the screws even then...)

If you have access to a Dremel with a thin cutting wheel you could cut a new slot in the screw heads and use your existing flat head screwdriver.

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that if they only have a few screwdrivers they don't have a dremel.

You either need to get a new screwdriver that will fit or find a friend that has one that will fit.

Also, your certain that it's the mouse and not Windows or something else screwing it up? Have you tested a different mouse on the computer to see if it works?

Back
Top Bottom