Question about System Restore?

Jelani Doyle

Beta member
If I were to create a system restore point, and then uninstall my network adapter, would I be able to later re install it with the restore point? I already know that I can disable the adapter and then enable it later, but that isn't what I want to do. This question is fairly simple. A bit disappointed, I didn't get an good answers on Y. Answers. Can any of you people help me out? PLEASE!

i think so. the system restore restores system files and drivers. so i believe that it should work.
why would you do such a thing anyway? why not just re-install the driver for the adapter instead of restore?

i think so. the system restore restores system files and drivers. so i believe that it should work.
why would you do such a thing anyway? why not just re-install the driver for the adapter instead of restore?

Should work. Pretty sure it would. You might just aswell reinstall the driver though.

Technically speaking yes. But be warned that everything you do during the time when your Adapter is uninstalled and the time of the Restore Point will be lost. So any new programs installed will be gone and possibly some files as well.

Back
Top Bottom