Question about Play.TV

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
I am looking for those of you familiar with the product, but for those who are not its a game recorder.

My question is about a simple statement that the program makes, and why its not following. As soon as you load a game (MK in my case), it informs you of a hotkey combo that you can press to start recording. I learned last night that it started recording 2+ hour sessions without telling me, or the command. This is really starting to become a problem, because I do not like software that does things like that on its own, but I do enjoy the software. Is anyone familiar with this program? And if so, would you help me in being able to change that setting? I cannot find it on the interface, so I must have missed something.

Thank you all for reading this, I know it was a bit long winded.
:)

I am looking for those of you familiar with the product, but for those who are not its a game recorder.

My question is about a simple statement that the program makes, and why its not following. As soon as you load a game (MK in my case), it informs you of a hotkey combo that you can press to start recording. I learned last night that it started recording 2+ hour sessions without telling me, or the command. This is really starting to become a problem, because I do not like software that does things like that on its own, but I do enjoy the software. Is anyone familiar with this program? And if so, would you help me in being able to change that setting? I cannot find it on the interface, so I must have missed something.

Thank you all for reading this, I know it was a bit long winded.
:)

Sorry, I have never had a need to record anything I do outside of my music studio. :)
I am wondering why you would do this, is it to share with your kids when they grow up?

"look at how crappy it was playing games before the holodecks were installed, kids"

Back
Top Bottom