Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Software and Operating Systems
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-11-2016, 03:51 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Default Question about Play.TV

I am looking for those of you familiar with the product, but for those who are not its a game recorder.

My question is about a simple statement that the program makes, and why its not following. As soon as you load a game (MK in my case), it informs you of a hotkey combo that you can press to start recording. I learned last night that it started recording 2+ hour sessions without telling me, or the command. This is really starting to become a problem, because I do not like software that does things like that on its own, but I do enjoy the software. Is anyone familiar with this program? And if so, would you help me in being able to change that setting? I cannot find it on the interface, so I must have missed something.

Thank you all for reading this, I know it was a bit long winded.

Old 03-11-2016, 05:49 PM   #2
BSOD

Default Re: Question about Play.TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draygoes View Post
I am looking for those of you familiar with the product, but for those who are not its a game recorder.

My question is about a simple statement that the program makes, and why its not following. As soon as you load a game (MK in my case), it informs you of a hotkey combo that you can press to start recording. I learned last night that it started recording 2+ hour sessions without telling me, or the command. This is really starting to become a problem, because I do not like software that does things like that on its own, but I do enjoy the software. Is anyone familiar with this program? And if so, would you help me in being able to change that setting? I cannot find it on the interface, so I must have missed something.

Thank you all for reading this, I know it was a bit long winded.
Sorry, I have never had a need to record anything I do outside of my music studio.
I am wondering why you would do this, is it to share with your kids when they grow up?

"look at how crappy it was playing games before the holodecks were installed, kids"
Technician is offline   Reply With Quote