Problem with restarting

Miki

Beta member
I have problem with restarting computer caused by cookies. Every time when i visit any website computer collects cookies and after while it restarts. Hardware is is working good also software until I visit any website. I tried a lot of antivirus, anti root kit and anti spyware programs and nothing. Only solution is to scan computer with anti spyware every couple of minutes using web. It detects threats only in
C:\USERS\MIKI\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES
and
C:\USERS\MIKI\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\COOKIES\LOW
after deleting, everything works perfectly. But after visiting couple web sites without scanning it restarts again. I have to scan computer at least 20 times a day and loose a lot of time.
Can anyone help me?

Ya sounds like you should do a compare on the best anti spyware services in particular and focus there. Sounds kind of like a core service that's infected and recurring. Its a bad workaround but have you tried turning off cookies - does that still result in the same symptoms for you? We've tried different versions and Webroot scored well in anti spyware detection over some other all in one antivirus tools.

I found solution! I only had to change settings for HDD in BIOS, from IDE to AHCI and now works perfectly. That was only solution.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom