print on both sides option not available anymore

Clarence

In Runtime
I have six computers in one department running microsoft office 2010 and connected to a network printer. But for some reason or the other one one particular PC does not give me the option to print on both sides (see diagram below) :whistling: I've tried reinstalling the printer, reinstall office 2010 but to no avail.

The employees told me it had the option previously before i was employed with the company........

Attachments

• pc2.jpg
    pc2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
Sounds like you need to enable duplexing on the local machine, as it doesn't appear the driver is defaulting to seeing that installed.

Devices and Printers -> Right-click on printer -> Properties -> Device Settings -> make sure your duplexing unit is turned on/installed.

Sounds like you need to enable duplexing on the local machine, as it doesn't appear the driver is defaulting to seeing that installed.

Devices and Printers -> Right-click on printer -> Properties -> Device Settings -> make sure your duplexing unit is turned on/installed.

I'm not given the option to enable the duplex printing....i'm log in as administrator and i have the driver disk. :facepalm:

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

for some reason the picture message is not being attached

Back
Top Bottom