PLEASE help me !

that CPU is compatible with your chosen motherboard.
Note that you have degraded your choice of Graphic card.

everything is compatible.

wow i must really be a noob O_O lol

and i thought the graphics card i chose now was better since the other one has less base core

and are you sure about the cpu being compatible with the mobo in the past build? because it didnt look like it fits in because the motherboard has like a gap in the middle but the cpu didnt have that gap filler

and please recommend me a great graphics card that is affordable and better than the one i chose then please. and thx for helping ! :flowers:

If your current board has a LGA 1155 socket and is not a Q67 and a B(something) chipset based board, it should work.
however a few boards with an older chipset (like the Z68) need to be BIOS updated before it will take that CPU, but that is mostly the first shipments of the board. later shipments of that model usually have an updated BIOS to support third gen I3/i5/i7'S.

Why not go for a Z77 based board. it cost ruffly the same, and it's 100% certain that you don't need to bios update.

Your chosen graphic card is a pre-overclocked card. you can overclock the "TI" version yourself, and it will be better then that Pre-Clocked card.
it's not so much about the mhz anymore as it use to be. the "non TI" version (the one you have chosen now) has some locked stream processors, and will not perform as well as the "TI" version at the same Core speed. i'll go for the "TI" in your case. Or spent a little more on a 670.... or even better.... save up a couple of bucks and get the 770 when it releases.

Last edited:
that CPU is compatible with your chosen motherboard.
Note that you have degraded your choice of Graphic card.

everything is compatible.

ok i did some research again and fixed the build, is this better? i should hope so..

windows 7 home premium

dvd lite-on

core i7 3770k

graphics - EVGA 04G-P4-2673-KR GeForce GTX 670 Superclocked+ w/Backplate 4GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

P8Z68-V-PRO-GEN3-Intel-Motherboard

8GB Samsung DDR3 1600MHz RAM

500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue Hard Drive

COOLER MASTER Storm Stryker SGC-5000W-KWN1 Black and White Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

Corsair CX750 Builder Series ATX 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Power Supply
by Corsair

Molex Adapter (not sure if i need this)

Noctua for Intel LGA 1156, 1366, 1155, 775 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3 Sockets, 6 Heatpipe 2x140mm SSO Bearing Quiet CPU Cooler - Retail NH-C14
by Axpertec Inc

it sure looks like a better PC... but also more expensive. sure you need a Core i7?
a Core i7 will have NO fps boost over the I5 for gaming. so if it's a gaming machine i'll say you should reconsider if you actually need it. it's gonna do better with compressing, decompressing and Photo/video Rendering, sure. But not any benefits over the I5 for gaming.

Nice choice of graphic card. i'll say if you can get a non Pre-Overclocked card for cheaper, then go for a standard 670. if not, then just take the Overclocked version.

it sure looks like a better PC... but also more expensive. sure you need a Core i7?
a Core i7 will have NO fps boost over the I5 for gaming. so if it's a gaming machine i'll say you should reconsider if you actually need it. it's gonna do better with compressing, decompressing and Photo/video Rendering, sure. But not any benefits over the I5 for gaming.

Nice choice of graphic card. i'll say if you can get a non Pre-Overclocked card for cheaper, then go for a standard 670. if not, then just take the Overclocked version.

ok i found this one tell me if this i5 will be good

Intel Core i5-3570K Quad-Core Processor 3.4 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155 - BX80637I53570K

The i5 3570K is what I'm running in mine. Does everything I want it to do. I'm also running the EVGA GTX 650 ti and it's a winner. And the mother board is the Intel DZ77GA-70K. It's a little pricey but the expandability along with the user friendly bios is well worth the money.

The i5 3570K is what I'm running in mine. Does everything I want it to do. I'm also running the EVGA GTX 650 ti and it's a winner. And the mother board is the Intel DZ77GA-70K. It's a little pricey but the expandability along with the user friendly bios is well worth the money.

i just noticed something... am i missing a ssd? or i dont need one?or what
O_O

if you got the money for it, then yeah, you are missing it.
i have an SSD, and i am never going back to HDD's

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Not as a Boot drive that is ^^
still need an HDD for all my 500 GB films and 10 GB music.

Back
Top Bottom