please, can anyone help me?

CTO.CTO.CTO

Beta member
Hi. I am not exactly a computer wiz. I am 14 years old and use my familys computer. I recently downloaded Spybot to help rid myself of spyware. My mom ran the program under her name first and found about 50 spywares. My dad, not very knowledgable at all to computers, then ran it under his name and found 13. Both of them successfully deleted the spywares by pressing the "Fix the selected problems" button. I then ran the program under my name and found 55 spywares. I press the "Fix the selected problems" button and it begins to fix them. about 4/5's the way done, this pesky thing came up http://img55.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img55&image=PROBLEM.jpg. I run again while checking my CPU usage level and found that my CPU usage was reaching 100% and could not go on. Im running on a Windows XP. Can anyone help?

Ok try this....boot up 2 safe mode...and then run it
that way nothing is running in the background.

To get there, after comp. re-starts ....
right after your comp. logo screen.... keep hitting f8 til you get the menu screen.

then scroll to Safe mode... :D

you could also get a program called Hijackthis.exe (it's a glorified task manager that will tell you whats running, and let you permently delete tasks, you have to be realy confident about what you are doing though.

Back
Top Bottom