Photoshop web gallery help

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
So I have a whole bunch of vacation pics I took and I want to make a web photo gallery from photoshop. So I went to Automate > Web Photo Gallery and set all the options and the template the way I wanted it. Everything worked out good, except the pictures aren't in the order that they are named.

I have them named like this "Disney Pics 2006 (1)", I used the batch rename trick in windows. So when I go to set up the web photo gallery it goes like this, "Disney Pics 2006 (1)" and then goes to "Disney Pics 2006 (100)". So it goes from (1) to (100).....how do I make it go (1) (2) (3), since I want to have the pics in order? Do I need to name them a different way or what?

Any help would be appreciated.

I did this exact same thing, a while back... As part of my Cert III in Multimedia. I think I still have the instructions on how to do it, at home... I'll see if I can dig it up for you.

Wont be until tonight though. When I get home from work.

I got it figured out as to how to make the thumbnails come up in order. I renamed all the files starting with (100) this time and it worked like a charm. Everything is in order like it's supposed to be.

Okay, so do you still want my info, if I can find it? Shouldn't be too much trouble.

Naw, it's fine now, thats really the only problem I had and I got it figured out. I found some instructions on the net too.
Thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom